GDPR – Our commitment to youNews
Posted by: The Probe 21st June 2018
Carestream Dental has always been committed to helping you deliver a high quality, safe and compliant service to all of your patients. As the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) comes into effect, here’s how CS R4+ practice management software could make your compliance that little bit easier:
- Authentication capabilities allow Data Controllers (you / your practice) to restrict access to patient information
- Internal security measures for additions, deletions and modifications of records ensure compliance with Article 32
- Patient archiving capabilities support the GDPR requirement of a ‘right to be forgotten’
- CS Connect – the online communication portal – enables anonymisation of patient data when sending to the laboratory
- Our remote access technologies require your consent and ensure sufficiently encrypted viewing and / or transfer of patient data where necessary
- We provide backup services through vetted third parties to help you meet your ‘resilience’ requirement under Article 32.
To find out more about how we could help you comply with GDPR, call today.
For more information please contact Carestream Dental on
0800 169 9692 or visit www.carestreamdental.co.uk
For all the latest news and updates, follow us on Twitter @CarestreamDentl and Facebook
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.