Fourth instalment of Back to Practice webinar series to provide a historical perspective on dental nursingNews
Posted by: The Probe 20th August 2020
The British Dental Conference & Dentistry Show has unveiled the 4th edition of the “Back to Practice” webinar series, a digital platform that continues to deliver free support to dental teams during these uncertain times.
This latest webinar is aimed at dental nursing staff, with an exciting chance for them to win an exclusive prize courtesy of the BADN.
All registrations by midnight tonight (20th August) for the new webinar “Dental Nursing – A Historic Perspective” will be entered in to a prize draw to win:
* Blue Orchid Hotels discounted experience vouchers
* FREE 1 year membership to the British Association of Dental Nurses
* Bespoke homemade Chocolate brownies
* Exclusive BADN merchandise
Five lucky winners will be announced during the live webinar this Friday at 3PM!
5 lucky winners will be announced live.
WEBINAR LEARNING OUTCOMES
Produced in partnership with University of Kent and supported by the BADN the webinar will aim to provide an insight into the history of dental nursing set within the context of the evolution of dentistry.
* Throughout history those conducting dentistry have been assisted.
* Dental nursing has been a recognised occupation since the end of the 1800.
* The dental nurses have contributed to wider public health initiatives since the early 1900’s.
* There is a substantial historical archive documentation charting the challenges experienced in establishing dental nursing in the early years.
* Sound education and training have underpinned dental nurse practice for over 100 years.
* Dr Debbie Reed, EdD, MSc, PGCHE, BA(Hons), Cert Ed, FHEA, Chartered MCIPD, GCGI
SIGN UP HERE: http://dentistryshow.msgfocus.com/c/12yx01breAWAVY7jm2xDhOo9x6
This webinar is designed to set Dental Nursing into accurate historical context – tracing Dental Nursing back for at least the past 100 years.
Join the dental community and enjoy free access to our ‘Back to Practice’ resources and webinar series by signing up to our network here: http://dentistryshow.msgfocus.com/c/12yx05aMA1FWqW63xU71DxmLCH
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.