Oral Health Inequalities Day webinar to take place 25th JuneNews
Posted by: The Probe 30th March 2021
HEE Yorkshire & Humber and the National Community Water Fluoridation Network will be running a webinar on Friday 25th June at 2pm BST on the topic of oral health inequality.
The event has a varied list of speakers including:
- Sir Michael Marmot (Professor of Epidemiology at University College London, Director of the UCL Institute of Health Equity),
- Alan Johnson (Former Secretary of State for Health),
- Claire Stevens (Consultant in Paediatric Dentistry),
- Greg Fell (Director of Public Health),
- Jenny Godson (Chair Children’s Oral Health Improvement Programme Board) and
- Barry Cockcroft (Former CDO England)
The focus will be on health inequality: why, where and what can be done:
- Why – is there inequality?
- Where – is there inequality?
- How – can we change this?
- When – can this begin?
There will be an opportunity to ask questions of the speakers during a wider panel discussion.
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.